Expert Sleepers FH2 Accessibility & Remote Control
Feel The Noise is a resource for accessibility information on electronic music instruments. In the first episode Tim Burgess takes a look at the Expert Sleepers FH2.
The FH-2 is an 8HP Eurorack module combining the following functions:
- MIDI to CV conversion including polyphonic and MPE operation.
- The FH-2 is simultaneously a USB MIDI host, a USB MIDI device, and also supports traditional 5-pin DIN MIDI.
- Support for drum triggers including triggers with velocity or accents.
- Support for automatic VCO calibration
- Clock generation and synchronisation.
- MIDI clock (in and out), analogue clock (in and out), or internal clock (BPM or tap tempo).
- LFO generation, including tempo-synced LFOs.
- Euclidean pattern generators.
Information about the FH-2: LINK
Video by Feel The Noise
Minimum firmware for this feature is 1.15.
Expert Sleepers FH-2 firmware, configuration tool and manuals: LINK
Expert Sleepers FH-2 additional tools, including the accessibility tool: LINK
Expert Sleepers panel layouts: LINK
Raised Bar Home: LINK